A weekly PDF packed with ideas to help everyone go with God through the week
Activities for this week (30 July – 5 August) are based on Matthew 13:31-33,44-52. Click on the image to view the colour PDF or scroll down to view links to both colour and black and white versions.
What is Thrive and who is it for?
- It’s a weekly resource specially written for use by households of any size and age range from individuals to multi generation.
- It consists of a page with Bible notes and follow-up activities and prayers.
- No leader and no rules! People can choose from the ideas to make a personal or family journey with Scripture to develop their knowledge of the Bible, their own spirituality, and form spiritual habits.
- It’s doesn’t matter if people have been to church/a group session or not.
Ways of distributing it
- Send it to your community through your regular e-communication.
- Print and post or give it out.
(See our copyright page for information on reproducing ROOTS content.)