Each week ROOTS offers a selection of brand new prayers and prayer activities, all linked to the Bible passage(s).
A wide choice of prayers to use or adapt
See a week's selection of prayers now
- Brand new prayers, specially written in response to the week's reading(s)
- Easy to integrate into your service or session
- Many reflect contemporary concerns or issues facing the world today
- Help children and young people become familiar with the language of prayer
- Easy to print and/or adapt - simply print, or copy and paste the text from our website
- Available in English and Welsh.
Prayer activities: helping everyone encounter God
- Carefully-crafted prayer activities are woven into both the Adult & All Age and Children & Youth resources every week.
- They selection varies from week to week: sometimes active, sometimes quiet and reflective.
- For very young children, a simple prayer activity inspired by the Bible story can help toddlers to encounter God.
Supporting personal and family prayer during the week
- Weekly ROOTS at home resources encourage reflection and prayer during the week. See an example