ROOTS at home
A weekly PDF packed with ideas to help everyone go with God through the week
Activities for this week (13-19 June) are based on Mark 4.26-34.
What is ROOTS at home and who is it for?
- It’s a weekly resource specially written for use by households of any size and age range from individuals to multi generation.
- There’s a page of ideas, and a page with a version of the Bible passage to use with children plus the NRSV text.
- No leader and no rules! People can choose from the ideas to make a personal or family journey with Scripture to develop their knowledge of the Bible, their own spirituality, and form spiritual habits.
- It’s doesn’t matter if people have been to church/a group session or not.
Ways of distributing it
- Send it to your community through your regular e-communication.
- Print it out – 1 page or 2 and post it or give it out.