ROOTS at home
A weekly PDF packed with ideas to help everyone go with God through the week
Activities for this week (14-20 March) are based on John 3.14-21.
What is ROOTS at home and who is it for?
- It’s a weekly resource specially written for use by households of any size and age range from individuals to multi generation.
- There’s a page of ideas, and a page with a version of the Bible passage to use with children plus the NRSV text.
- No leader and no rules! People can choose from the ideas to make a personal or family journey with Scripture to develop their knowledge of the Bible, their own spirituality, and form spiritual habits.
- It doesn’t matter if people have been to church/a group session or not.
How can your households get it?
1. Share it yourself
- Send it to your community through your regular e-communication.
- Print it out – 1 page or 2 and post it or give it out.
2. NEW! Households can get emails directly from us
- Households can get emails FREE until the end of June 2021
- After that, they can choose to pay £3 per month - but there's no obligation to continue!
- Households can sign up at bit.ly/rootsathome